Become A Member
If you wish to become an official member of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation of the Philippines (BJJFP ) please fill out the following information below.
All members must be under a Black Belt Instructor ( does not have to reside in the Philippines ). Instructors name, school and rank are also required information.
Membership is year to date, ie if you register in say March it is valid untill March of the following year.
Annual Membership Fee: Php 550
2 year Membership fee Php 750
On application please send your Name , Current Rank and Team details
We will also require a copy of your signature and a photo ID size 1 x1
• You will be issued with an official ID card from BJJFP
• Membership cards will list your Rank , School and Instructors name and date of membership
• Membership cards will be officially recognized by the International Federation of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ( IBJJF)
• Your rank will be listed on the website of BJJFP and recognized by IBJJF
• Proof of rank for entry into IBJJF International events
Registrations are up to Brown Belt only
Black belts are still required to do a reffs course and register with IBJJF
Please ensure the correct information is giving below; Certificates can be picked up or posted on request.
1. Pay Pal:
ONLINE REGISTRATION Paypal or Credit Card - PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD,
KMA Fitness and Martial arts
2. Direct deposit:
Payment can be made directly into the following bank account;
Account Name : KMA Fitness and Martial Arts
Account number: 222 – 068591 - 5
Bank: China Bank
After making payment please inform us by sending an email or a copy of the deposit slip for validation purposes.